Gradient Wipe?

While watching some other video tutorials I noticed that adobes premiere pro has something called Gradient Wipe.
I have HFP 2017 and at first glance I could not find anything similar to this.
Does HFP 2017 have something like this just called a different name?

I have seen other tutorials based on AE and other platforms with differing named effects/filters that are in HF so hoping this is the case for this effect.

This is the video I saw it used on: