What is your dream camera?
I've been hunting for "The Best" camera for nearly a year now and I've yet to see anything that wows... Everything just seems so lacking in the world of Semi-Pro Cinema (Under $4000 USD). It got me thinking, what specs would make me happy?!?
I went started writing all the specs that I think would make the best Semi-Pro camera:
- ACP-S but Full Frame Preferred
- 120fps @1080p
- 60fps @ 2k (No Crop
- Fast/Accurate Auto Focus
- Fast/Accurate Auto Iso
- Internal Stabilization
- Good lowlight
- XLR input
- Hot shoe mounts that don't hinder LCD Selfie Mode
- 3" Fully Articulating LCD
- Responsive Touch Screen
- Audio Meter
- Focus Peaking
- 13 Stops of DR
- Intended for Filmming
- Smart Lens compatible
- Lens Mount (EF or Sony)
- Low Lag Video Monitoring (HDMI and Bluetooth, or wifi)
- SD cards (Heck I'd be happy paying premium and going C-Fast)
- Capture Formats (ProRes, Sony format, RAW, JPG)
- 5lbs with kit lens
- $2300 ($2700 w/ Fast OIS f 2.4 24-150 lens)
- $500 Preorder (Product will ship with Ring light for desired lens mount, 256gb SD Card, Sennheiser MKE 600, Lens filters/cleaning kit)
Keep in mind all Blackmagic products come with DaVinci Resolve Pro for free...
So what do you think? Does this camera exist and I just over looked it? Maybe you have something different in mind in terms of the perfect camera... please share your thoughts
Might send this to Blackmagic, Sony, Panasonic and Canon if it goes well.