Playing with Mocha Camera Solve

RichMays
RichMays Website User Posts: 20 Enthusiast
This is nothing like some of the stuff you guys produce, but just a quick test of the planar tracking system.  The lighting on my "UFO" could be better, but I threw this together pretty quick.  
http://youtu.be/RqeF-DS9jco

Comments

• SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Nice! Using the mirror was an interesting touch. That's a good shot for mocha, with the tiled ceiling and defined wall shapes.
  • RichMays
    Thanks, Simon.  I bought the software for my son, a budding indie film guy, but find myself fascinated by the things you can do with it.
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,558 Ambassador
    What Simon said. Nicely done!
  • spydurhank
    spydurhank Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,046 Ambassador
    This is really good.  :) 
  • StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,729 Ambassador
    edited April 2014
    [whispers] Dude- don't look now but there are aliens in your house!  RUN!!!!!!

Seriously, that was very well done!
  • RichMays
    Thanks guys!  I frequent the forum regularly, reading tips, tricks and tutorials, but seldom post.  Getting at-a-boys from Simon, Triem, spydurhank and Stormy certainly makes my day considering the skill sets(that greatly dwarf my own) all you you guys have.
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,558 Ambassador
    Aw, you flatter. Thank you, sir.
  • StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,729 Ambassador
    :blush: Ohhhhh, go on. No, really, go on. :)
    I'm just a beginner in this stuff, RichMays. I've improvemed here and there but overall, I have a ways to go before I am satisfied with my own vid production....you know, own worst critic and all that. I too, value the others opinions you mentioned though. They are definately the ones I look to for advise and feedback among a whole slew of others as well.
    Now do something else and post it!