Hitfilm can't export at the bitrate I set on my export preset
I use a custom export preset for all my projects, but in the latest builds, everything I export just gives off lower bitrates than the one I picked on my preset.
The preset I use is set to 300.000 kbps (constant bitrate), but mp4 files come off with low bitrate values like this one (instead of 300.000 kbps, it's at a weird 47.648 kbps, and I have no idea why):
Here's the custom preset I use:
Back when it used to work as expected (in older Hitfilm builds), this is how export bitrates used to look like: (300.000 kbps as expected)
And I made sure the right preset was selected to get these results, I used this very same preset in both examples above, but it doesn't work properly in newer builds. How do I fix this?
- CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
- GPU: RX 550 4 gb
- Operating System and version: Windows 10
- Total RAM: 16 gbs ddr4 3000 mhz
- Model name (if prebuilt or a laptop - Dell, Alienware, HP, etc): Custom PC build
- Any relevant steps or events that led to the issue: Whenever I export anything, bitrate is always lower than my export preset.
- Frame rate mode (constant or variable): Constant.
- Frame rate and dimensions: 4k 60 fps (3840x2160).
- Codec (h264, h265, etc): All my projects are h264.
- Origin (screen recording, downloaded, etc): Regardless of where the media files came from, whether it be from a download, recording, or a hitfilm export from another project, the issue always persists.
- My drives are all up to date, triple checked it just now.