Has anyone else received this very unusual error?
- GL_INVALID_OPERATION - The specified operation is not allowed in the current state.
- The offending command is ignored and has no other side effect than to set the error flag.
I ran across this error in HitFilm Pro Version 2021.1 (16.1.11208.7204)
My computer specs are as follows:
- OS Name - Windows 10 Pro
- Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors
- Total Physical Memory - 16.0 GB DDR4 3200
- GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB of Memory
This is a very unusual error... one that I have never seen before. I was attempting to render a model intensive project file when this error occurred. HitFilm would not let me render it, instead erroring out. I then ran it again, and I was able to render the file the second time without incident.
I often run into this error while building the project...
...and I did a quite often during this project, but that happens fairly regularly when I push a project too far, so there is that.
Has anyone else ever seen that "Offending command" statement? Any ideas on what happened there?