Audio Issue on Export

mike20201
mike20201 Posts: 1 Just Starting Out
edited March 24 in HitFilm

Hello, I am editing a recorded zoom call video that lasts approximately 1hr and 33 min. Everything seems to be fine when I am reviewing it in the Editor tool, however, when I export it the audio completely cuts out at the 1hr and 23min mark. There is nothing that I have changed that corresponds to this time mark. The rest of the exported video sounds great. I have double checked that the Audio hasn't been turned down. I have tried just exporting that portion of the video but it still has no sound. I am using a Custom Export Preset with a Sample Rate of 44,100hz and a Bitrate of 192kbps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Tagged:

Comments

• mike20201

Hello, I am editing a recorded zoom call video that lasts approximately 1hr and 33 min. Everything seems to be fine when I am reviewing it in the Editor tool, however, when I export it the audio completely cuts out at the 1hr and 23min mark. There is nothing that I have changed that corresponds to this time mark. The rest of the exported video sounds great. I have double checked that the Audio hasn't been turned down. I have tried just exporting that portion of the video but it still has no sound. I am using a Custom Export Preset with a Sample Rate of 44,100hz and a Bitrate of 192kbps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,096 Moderator

I thought it would avoid duplication of replies to merge your 2 threads.

• mike20201

I am not sure what caused the issue but I found a work around. Luckily someone else had a recording of the same Zoom call and I transposed the audio from the second recording over the video from the first recording which had been previously edited. It exported with no issues.