Can i still buy and get the starter packet After i installed hitfilm express

nicoisland
nicoisland Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

I have alredy installed hitfilm express but i want to buy the starter packet withe the dark them,the Editing starter, the VFX starter and the color starter. Can i still buy it and get content or do i have to reinstall hitfilm express

Best Answers

• FilmSensei
    FilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador Posts: 2,702 Ambassador
    Accepted Answer

@nicoisland Of course! You would use the "Pay What You Want" options. Here is the page...

Select "Starter" which is only $9. This comes with the Dark Theme plus a bunch of other features as well. Of course, if you really want to supercharge your features, think about the $19 Content Creator package. That's the best selling option. However, if you really are looking for some value, and you can afford it, you should think about the VFX Artist Package. That comes loaded with all kinds of good stuff ($184.89 worth in fact!). Don't forget, a percentage of these packages also goes to a good cause.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Enthusiast
    edited November 2020 Accepted Answer

If it helps, yes you can and i did exactly that, while logged in to my existing account/using my existing account's email on the PWYW order.

• TheBenNorris
    TheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,731 Staff
    Accepted Answer

You shouldn't need a second email, you should be able to just go to www.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/pwyw and make sure you're signed in to the same account. FAO: @tddavis and @nicoisland

Answers