Creating "hand drawn" elements in HitFilm?
I am currently using HitFilm to create simple videos which include text/screenshots.
I use HitFilm to animate the text/screenshots, but I also need to make "call outs" during the animation where I highlight specific components in the text/screenshots (for example a line of text in a screenshot).
The style of the videos is hand drawn for these "call outs" and I want to keep this style.
My current process is:
- Import the images/recordings into HitFilm
- Create the animation/video
- Pause the video on a frame I want to annotate a "call out"
- Export the frame
- Import the frame into paint.net
- Draw the annotation "call out" in paint.net
- Save the annotated frame
- Import the annotated frame into HitFilm
This is a cumbersome and slow process for a simple task..
Can anybody more experienced with the product suggest a more efficient workflow for achieving this same result?