Edit Content Options

FXhomer57690
FXhomer57690 Website User Posts: 1

Is there a way to add options to edit content separately for batch exporting? Example: If I am editing green screen images and want to make slight changes under the content tab to other images separately (like scaling or any other minor changes besides the global keying) and the changes made to that particular image does not affect the other images prior to exporting all images with the same background. This is an option in my older Photokey software that I loved and used quite often. 

Thanks,

CuBrail

Comments

• DibsMcCallum
    DibsMcCallum Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 132 Staff

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, there is no way to do this currently.

The feature you are asking for is something that has been asked for previously and is in our list of features we would like to add at some point, it is a fairly large task to make this happen. But it is something the developers have look at.