The Witch Hunter chronicles

maui9
maui9 Website User Posts: 84

This is a very short video of something much bigger that I have always wanted to do. I’m not that well verse with 3D stuff so this is just me tinkering and hitting my computer in frustration and getting something I like out of it lol. 

Comments

• Stargazer54
    Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,084 Ambassador
    edited February 2019

@maui9 Your skills continually improve.  Good stuff with the time stretch/bullet sequence!

But I do have a nitpick.  It was a little disturbing to see you shoot first (and at a child).  The motivation just wasn't there to justify that action.   Perhaps better to have her put your character in mortal peril first.

• Xhan47
    Xhan47 Website User Posts: 148

Love the door exploding part.

• maui9
    maui9 Website User Posts: 84

@stargazer54 thank you, in the video she’s Voldemort’s daughter and I am a take no names Witch Hunter. I do understand the shooting first thing though and sorry if it bother you. In the next video I will try to actually explain his anger towards people with ablilities and what’s happening in the wizardly world.

@xhan47 hehe that’s actually how the video started. I wanted to try to do a door explosion. After it came out well I took a story I wrote a while back and made the video. 

Here is the break down of the video 

• Xhan47
    Xhan47 Website User Posts: 148

@Maui9 Cool.

Sweet, thanks.