Composite shot showing rotation arrow on editor timeline

tashunleashed
tashunleashed Website User Posts: 7

I made a composite shot from a clip with words moving across the screen by adding a text plane to the clip. But when the text plays across the underlying video, the arrow that is used to rotate the screen shows as well. How do I make the arrow go away as it plays?

Comments

• CleverTagline
    CleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,307 Ambassador

That's definitely bizarre. What are your system specs? OS, CPU, GPU, RAM, and free hard drive space. Are your graphics drivers up to date? Which specific version of HitFilm Express are you using?

• tashunleashed
    tashunleashed Website User Posts: 7

Sorry for the late response, but I figured out while working on a clip in the editor timeline that if i had the clip selected then it wouldshow the arrow.  Not sure if it will be the same with the clip in the composite timeline, but I will try it again and see what happens. 

• CleverTagline
    CleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,307 Ambassador

Sorry, I apparently misunderstood your original issue. When you have any layer (in a comp) or track item (in the main Editor timeline) selected, you will see the move/rotate tool in the viewer.  To hide that tool, you need to clear your selection.