New, jedi light-sabre throw

Froi
Froi Website User Posts: 966
edited October 2011 in Practical Filmmaking
here is another video, this time i use light sabers, masks for enviromental impact (glow), multiple layers,etc... hope you enjoy

like, comment, subscribe and give feed back :D
thanks
Topic title = throw* not through

Comments

• #alexAVFC96
    #alexAVFC96 Website User Posts: 54

Topic title = throw* not through
    one nice saber THROW also you know that if u click edit in the bottom right of ur first post you can change the title of the topic
  • KahvehRobinett
    KahvehRobinett Website User Posts: 443

if u click edit
    Its spelled you. :P
  • Froi

one nice saber THROW also you know that if u click edit in the bottom right of ur first post you can change the title of the topic
    Thanks for that lol!
  • Froi

Its spelled you. :P
    It's "it's" not "its" :P haha
  • KahvehRobinett

It's "it's" not "its" :P haha
    Grammar easy. :P
  • Froi

Grammar easy. :P
    Haha yeah! Any way, you like this weeks video?!? :D rate, favourite, comment and subscribe
  • SpectrOdrake Corp.
    SpectrOdrake Corp. Website User Posts: 135
    you're speaking about grammar ? **** xD
    Anyway ! lol
    Cool video froi maybe at the end let the light saber in the man and not let light saber falling.
  • Froi

you're speaking about grammar ? **** xD
    Anyway ! lol
    Cool video froi maybe at the end let the light saber in the man and not let light saber falling.
    Good point, but I thought a light sabre would melt through him, but I am not too good with light sabre physics! :))
  • RodyPolis
    RodyPolis Website User Posts: 613
    Cool stuff! About how long does it take you to do one of those videos?
  • Froi

Cool stuff! About how long does it take you to do one of those videos?
    To film this one, it took me a couple of hours.
    To edit this one so it is right length, frame rate, and has effects, it took about 2-5 hours.
    But I am going to make one this weekend (hopefully) that will be based on 'call of duty' the usual shot 'em up which will hopefully be over a minute long and get at least one thousand views in a month, hopefully! (because these things tend to get alot of views)
  • KahvehRobinett
    edited November 2011
    I have done a lot of Lego animation in my past and this is some of the best animation I have seen, and I’ve seen a lot.
    Tip: use louder and sharper sound effects.
    Over all I like this video a lot Froi keep it up :D:D
  • Froi

I have done a lot of Lego animation in my past and this is some of the best animation I have seen, and I’ve seen a lot.
    Tip: use louder and sharper sound effects.
    Over all I like this video a lot Froi keep it up :D:D
    Thank you! And I need a better website to get them from, but sometimes I make my own, I also need a better array of sound effects! Lol
  • RodyPolis
    RodyPolis Website User Posts: 613
    When someone sees this they don't realize how much work has been put into it. Can't believe they have feature stop-motion movies; that's a LOT of hours!
  • Froi

When someone sees this they don't realize how much work has been put into it. Can't believe they have feature stop-motion movies; that's a LOT of hours!
    Yeah it's a shame people don't appreciate it very much, but there are some terrible ones out there so that kinda degrades the better ones lol.
    And I've been asked to do a feature film one, but I don't have the time, but I might make one one day, maybe in the summer holidays when I have about 10 weeks off, :D About 5 minutes of film a day for 70 days would get me about 350 minutes of filming, but the filming takes about 5 hours or more to get 5 minutes, then editing the whol film would take like a month because of rendering, grading, effects, sound effects and music!
  • Froi
    Rody, does your shootout footage work on fxhome visionlab?
  • MatthiasClaflin
    MatthiasClaflin Website User Posts: 674 Just Starting Out
    Yep, it works great in just about any multi-layer editor.
  • Froi

Yep, it works great in just about any multi-layer editor.
    Awesome!
  • KahvehRobinett
    Yo Froi do you need any sound fx?
  • Froi

Yo Froi do you need any sound fx?
    Definatley, I have such limited sfx at the moment!
  • KahvehRobinett
    If you PM me your email I’ll send some to you. I’ve got saber sounds and all kinds of other stuff. :D
  • Froi

If you PM me your email I’ll send some to you. I’ve got saber sounds and all kinds of other stuff. :D
    It's not working at the moment lol :/ is it on YouTube?
  • KahvehRobinett
    No its not on YouTube its just that I have about 1000 fight sound fx and at least 500 random sound stuff that some of my video making friends gave me. And I kind of realized that you needed some so if I could some how get them to you through Email or some other method I think you could use them a lot.
  • Froi

No its not on YouTube its just that I have about 1000 fight sound fx and at least 500 random sound stuff that some of my video making friends gave me. And I kind of realized that you needed some so if I could some how get them to you through Email or some other method I think you could use them a lot.
    Send me a message so I can reply, I'm not good at sending messages n stuff on this, haven't used messages yet haha!