broken 35mm or 35mm????

Hello,

I recently used this effect but now I cant locate it.  I don't know what happened, but regardless, its gone.  Can someone tell me if this came pre-installed with hitfilm pro 3 or if it came in one of the updates.  If it was in an update, which one please?  If it was pre-installed with hitfilm pro 3, I obviously deleted it somehow.  Is there a way to get it back?  Thank you!

Comments

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,729 Ambassador

There's a Broken 8mm effect in the presets. Go to: Presets> Film Looks> Broken 8mm. I don't see a preset for 35mm unless it was part of the New Blue FX plugin or maybe Red Giant's Universe FX plugin...which I forgot to reinstall on my laptop so I can't check that right now. Doh!

Hope that's what you were looking for!

• tuckerkras12
    tuckerkras12 Website User Posts: 64

Thanks Stormy,

I inserted that effect and walked away and then when I came back, it was gone and I thought it was broken 35mm but maybe it was the 8mm, thank you very much!

• BobDiMarzio
    BobDiMarzio Website User Posts: 632 Just Starting Out

There is also Film Grain @ 8mm 16 mm and 32mm.   Although I never did understand the 32mm selection.