Halloween Project (UPDATE 2)

H3rm4n_Studi05_Old
H3rm4n_Studi05_Old Website User Posts: 99
edited October 2015 in Practical Filmmaking

Hello everyone, I am finally back after about two or three months away. I would like to announce what I'm working on for this Halloween. After finally getting a larger budget I have decided to build a costume based around the game I'm almost too scared to play again, Five Nights at Freddy's. I've just finished work on the costume today (10/7/15) and I am planning on doing a prank on Halloween night. I'm not going to spoil what the prank is so I'll be announcing when it is on YouTube and the Hitfilm movie wall. I will be entering a Halloween costume contest and will let you know my placing. Also, I am planning on making a alien costume for another Halloween time prank. It's going to be a gelatin/borax slime alien. This prank will come out later after Halloween. Lastly, I will be continuing video editing and compositing when I can. I'll keep everything up-to-date as much as possible. Cheers, Herman.

Comments

• StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,728 Ambassador

Welcome back, H3rm4n_Studi05_Old (Herman)! The movie wall has changed in case you didn't know. Only featured vids picked by staff are going on the movie wall. I guess they were having a problem with spammers and had to shut it down as we knew it. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try though. If a vid doesn't get posted, like your announcement for the prank, upload it to youtube and link the vid in this thread. An extra step but the announcement won't be missed.

You've peaked my interest so I've bookmarked this thread. Hope to see more stuff from you soon too! :^)

• RossTrowbridge
    RossTrowbridge Website User Posts: 423 Enthusiast

My daughter is going to be the "Purple Guy" for Halloween this year.

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,976 Ambassador
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,956 Ambassador

Marvel comic villain. Mind control via pheromones. Serial rapist. Played by David Tennant in the Jessica Jones series on Netflix. 

Bra-vo Miss Trowbridge. 

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,976 Ambassador

Wow there is a set up for David, no need to pretend that a magic sonic screwdriver fixes everthing but now he can do it with his err smell.

• RossTrowbridge
    RossTrowbridge Website User Posts: 423 Enthusiast
    edited October 2015

Oops. Wrong purple guy...

She wants to be the Purple Guy (security guard thing) from Five Nights at Freddies, not the Purple Man from Marvel. She's more into Anime than Marvel comic books, though she seriously contemplated being Agent Skye for Salt Lake Comic Con a couple of weeks ago. 

• H3rm4n_Studi05_Old
    edited October 2015

UPDATE: Here are a few pics of the finished costume. Sorry of the delayed update. Cheers, Herman.   

• H3rm4n_Studi05_Old

UPDATE 2: Hello everyone. Just a quick update. I've started the planning from the prank and the design for the alien/sludge monster thing. Cheers, Herman.