What do you want to see in my next color grade pack?

FilmTech
FilmTech Website User Posts: 388 Just Starting Out

Hey guys what styles or color grades would you like to see in my new color grade preset pack I am making.

Here is my last pack if you haven't seen it yet.

Comments

• Aidin
    Aidin Website User Posts: 109
    edited October 2015

Hrrrrrmmmmm . . . you could try a pack that mimics the style of famous films- that could be somewhat interesting. 

Then again, that idea might not be too useful- but it would still be cool . . . 

Also, utilizing color gradients is a great way to create more complex grades- I'd recommend giving it a try.

• Aladdin4d
    Aladdin4d Moderator Website User, Imerge Beta Tester Posts: 2,509 Enthusiast

I'd like to see something that does a complete project while I sleep :) While you're at it make sure it can make coffee in the mornings too.

• FilmTech
    FilmTech Website User Posts: 388 Just Starting Out

One thing I have noticed is that almost every movie seems to have the same color grade... Teal and orange...

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,005 Ambassador

Yeah, hence why Hitfilm has a sexy teal/orange grade in CineStyle. 

Look, Hollywood, just cuz teal and orange are complimentary colors and all human skin tones cluster around orange doesn't mean you can't pick a more interesting grade..