HitFilm 3 Pro causing Vegas to freeze up

JEROMEMCFADDENJEROMEMCFADDEN Website User Posts: 7
edited September 2015 in HitFilm

Finally I got Vegas Pro 13 to recognise Hitfilm when you right click on a clip. Now when I do that, vegas freezes up and stops. I have to go into task manager to close it. anyone else experience any like that?

Comments

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador

What are your computer specs?

• AdyAdy Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,453 Staff

JEROMEMCFADDEN - As StormyKnight has asked, could you provide us with your system specs please?

CPU:
    GPU:
    MEMORY:

Thanks,
    Ady

• JEROMEMCFADDENJEROMEMCFADDEN Website User Posts: 7

Thanks ady

OS windows 10  64 bit

cpu Asus M51ac  I-7  4770  @3.40 ghz

16.00 gb 15.40 free

GeForce gt 625

• TheDigitalMediaTheDigitalMedia Website User Posts: 195

This is an old problem I never got to work correctly since the implementation with HF ultimate and vegas 12. It always froze vegas 12, I finally got it to send the file though. I would have to go to the task manager to close vegas from the freeze, work on the clip in HF and render it out to use in vegas. Some reported using the HF project file in vegas but the results where always a lagg in playback and buggs on my system thats why i just rerendered. (small quality loss) I hope it can help you. I am seriously thinking about CC model but there are pros and cons there as well. Good day.

• TheDigitalMediaTheDigitalMedia Website User Posts: 195

For the techies I have 

Windows 7 pro, 18 GB memory, i7 processor 3.2 ghz, and a Geforce GTX970. 

This discussion has been closed.