Proxies & denoise tutorials

SimonKJonesSimonKJones ModeratorWebsite User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast

In case any of you don't follow us on YouTube or any of the other places we post tutorials, I thought I'd highlight a couple of recent videos we released.

First up we have Axel's look at proxies and RAM preview. If you haven't yet got your head around these two workflow lifesavers make sure you give it a watch:

And then we have an introduction to the denoise effect. This was new in HitFilm 3 Pro and hasn't really got the attention it deserves. Here's how it works:

Comments

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    edited August 2015

Excellent! Thank you! I suppose I should really get in the 21st century and join facebook. Just haven't had the courage to do so.

Now I'm going to watch the tuts. :^)

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,863 Ambassador

I got them through the Twitter feed and YouTube Sub notifications. Nice tuts, the Proxy and RAM one was a really useful one.