Blog: Top 15 filmmaking tips from Corridor Digital

SimonKJonesSimonKJones ModeratorWebsite User Posts: 4,454 Enthusiast

While at VidCon, the HitFilm team attended not one but TWO of Corridor Digital’s panels titled ‘Getting Started with Special Effects’ (which also included talented filmmakers Brandon Laatsch, Joe Penna and Zach King) and ‘Pixel Masters – A Corridor Digital Q&A’ to get more insight into their process. Read about Corridor's top filmmaking tips!

Comments

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,731 Ambassador

Great blog, Simon!  #s 11, 12 & 15: I can relate. All are absolutely great advice! And Congrats to Corridor Digital for the Streamy nominations!!! Got my fingers crossed.

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,837 Ambassador

Yep, good tips from the guys at Corridor Digital, they certainly seem to be living the dream... at least they are kind enough to share that dream with us on the Net, means this aging dude can live the dream virtually with them. :)

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 17,988 Ambassador

@KristieT, told ya I was waiting for this one, and it's worth the wait. 

Wise words from Corridor. 

• KirstieTKirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,046 Staff

Yeah @Andy001z VidCon really was an amazing place for getting all of that knowledge in one place. We'll make sure to feedback like this every time!
    And @Triem23 yup, glad you liked it :) Hopefully there should still be one to come from VidCon too.