Saved files wont open as in the way i saved them

Hi! I kind a got a problem here. When I save my files and then reopens it, it wont open in the way I saved them. Instead you gotto make the composite shot which u had before you saved the file, a composite shot once again. But that's not really the problem, the problem is when I've maked it a composite shot again the effects that was added as different layers before is now emerged to 1 layer so I can't really re-edit my project in the way I like. Hope u understand the problem and I know that this probably is pretty easy to fix but im new to this program and I can't really figure it out :P Thankful for any reply!

Comments

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Posts: 5,255 Staff
    You just need to re-open the composite shots, which will all still be listed in the Media panel. Everything is still there, if you open it up.
    If you would prefer that all the composite shots stay open when you save a project, you can change this behavior in the Options for the program. Open Options from the File menu, and tick on "Save and restore screen layout in project file".