Exporting to YouTube - "Calculating Time" Error

Sir_Reyz
Sir_Reyz Website User Posts: 9
edited July 2015 in HitFilm

Hi there everyone!

So, first off, I love HitFilm 3 Express! It is far superior to most of the free programs out there.

Though, I did find either a bug or an issue. I was editing a video and tried to export it to my YouTube channel, but for some reason, everything froze. Everything seems to be done processing, but the Time Left changed to Calculating and nothing is changing. I checked on my Channel and I do have a video up, but on YouTube, my video is still "processing." 

Here's a picture of my issue as well.  http://prntscr.com/7wq83y *Couldn't figure out how to post the link. Sorry* 

Thanks for helping me out! -Reyz 

Comments

• Sir_Reyz

After a couple of tries, I gave up trying to export my video to YouTube and just exported the file and uploaded it on my own. Would be nice if this issue is fixed, but still happy there is another way to get the video out. 

• Ady
    Ady Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,471 Staff

Sir_Reyz

The 'processing' part is YouTube handling your video ready for playback, this is not related to HitFilm.

Are you still experiencing problems with your uploads?

Ady 

• Sir_Reyz
    edited July 2015

I apologize, I thought that I posted a message on here! 

@Ady Yes I am. I tried to upload another project and the same issues occured. I de-linked my account and re-linked my account as well. Sadly that did not fix it. 

• Ady

Sir_Reyz - No problem!

Sorry this may sound like a silly question but is your internet connection stable? i.e. Do you suffer from any connection drops when using your connection

What is your connection speed?

Do you use wifi or a wired connection? If it's wifi, could you try hardwiring the connection to see if the problem persists? 

Is it only this Project that has the issue or do you see it with other Projects? For instance if you just create a simple Project with a few layers does it upload ok?

Sorry, there's lots of questions there, get back to me when you can. :)

Ady

• Sir_Reyz
    edited August 2015

@AdyHey no problem at all!

I usually don't suffer from connection drops. Upload speed is 5.90 Mbps. And yeah, I use Wifi but i currently don't have a way to make it into a wired connection. 

It is for all of my projects sadly. Uploading something currently, so I'll let you know if the error screen pops up again. 

Thanks for all of your help! 

• Sir_Reyz

Ok here's another error screen. Newest one for me. http://prntscr.com/80u3cn

• Ady

Sir_Reyz

I'm having trouble reproducing this issue, I've been using the wifi connection here but I haven't experienced  any issues uploading.

Do you have any further updates or information about this issue?

Can you try the upload at a friends house to see if the problem persists on a different connection?

Ady

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!