Do I have to buy Mac and Windows licenses separately?

JamoJamo Website User Posts: 5
edited May 2015 in General

I am sing hit film 3 pro on a family computer and it runs very slow when trying vfx. I am saving for a mac book pro and remember reading somewhere that you have to buy hit film separately for mac and windows.

If this is true is there any way around it? I already have bought it for windows and if i cant use it on mac i will be very disappointed . :)

Please help thanks.

Comments

• JamoJamo Website User Posts: 5
    edited May 2015

i am using* sorry

• KirstieTKirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,058 Staff
    edited May 2015

Hi @Jamo - I'm glad to be the bearer of good news in this instance! 
    You don't need to buy the software twice - you get 3 simultaneous activations with one license of HitFilm 3 Pro and it is multi-platform. So, you could install the software on two PC's and one Mac, for example. All you have to do is go to "Your software" at hitfilm.com where HitFilm 3 Pro will be available after purchase and download either the Mac or PC installer.

Just as awesome, you can uninstall the software from one computer at any time and reinstall it somewhere else without a problem, as long as you don't go over the three concurrent activations. Does that help?

• JamoJamo Website User Posts: 5

YES! thank you very much! i was worried of having to save up another 300$! haha thanks again!