Person disintergrate into a pile of dust

sunnypaulsunnypaul Website User Posts: 1

Hey HItfilm Community, I am searching for a method for making some disintergrate into a heap of dust on the floor. I am not certain how to finish this impact.

All recommendations and remarks are increased in value, if further information and insights about the impact are obliged, I am all the more then cheerful to give so.

Much thanks to you.

Watch Fast and Furious 7 Online

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,308 Ambassador
    edited April 2015

To bot, or not to bot, that is the question? 

Whether 'tis nobler on the 'net to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous advertising, or to take arms against a sea of programming, and by deleting end them? 

Yes,it's a bot, duplicating this thread: hitfilm.com/forum/discussion/comment/53283/#Comment_53283

• JPS333JPS333 Website User Posts: 119 Just Starting Out

And it's freaking me out, two bots (at least one of them was) has both repeated and one has reworded my two discussions.... 

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,308 Ambassador

Well, I guess you're just not allowed to ask questions anymore! ;-) 

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,509 Enthusiast

Alas, poor JPS333! I knew him, Triem, a fellow of infinite
    questions, of most excellent fancy vfx.

• rgbiirgbii Website User Posts: 965 Just Starting Out

<HintToStaff>Since these posts are probably hard to catch automatically, maybe it's time the forum sign up added some authentication of some sort.</HintToStaff>   :)

• JPS333JPS333 Website User Posts: 119 Just Starting Out

Oh no! No more questions!

• __simon____simon__ Website User Posts: 113 Just Starting Out

@JPS333, if it's always your posts that get picked on then maybe there's something uninvited running on your computer ....

• rgbiirgbii Website User Posts: 965 Just Starting Out

It's not just his posts, I've seen it happen to others, including mine.

• DanielGWoodDanielGWood Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Just Starting Out

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are aware that the number of spam bots duplicating and reposting threads has grown recently, and are looking into what we can do about it.

There's actually already a captcha on account signup, which this poster must have passed in order to create their account, so we may have to come up with something more creative.

Please bear with us in the meantime!