HF 3 PRo Prize draw

VikingFilm65VikingFilm65 Website User Posts: 261
edited January 2015 in General

When Hitfilm 3 PRO was announced , it was announced that those who preordered would be eligble for a prize Draw Worth a lot of Money. Expensive addins to HF3 and such. 

What happened? Did they Draw a winner? I have not heard anything more about it.

Comments

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador

Yup- it was Sapphire 8 by GenArts, worth $1,699. Same plugins that were used for X Men, Iron Man and Lord of the Rings.

I haven't seen anything announcing if someone won the drawing though.

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,243 Staff

The drawing has taken place, yes. And the winner has been notified.

• MichaelJamesMichaelJames Website User Posts: 2,038 Enthusiast

Hey axel, can you send me the email again notifying me;).  LOl shouldn't the notification be made public?

• VikingFilm65VikingFilm65 Website User Posts: 261

Ok,  i see!

I agree With MichaelJames, it should be made a Public statement about it.

• SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast

Hey guys - as Axel says, the winner has indeed been selected. We don't usually put out public announcements about this kind of thing, unless it's a big community-based competition. That said, I can confirm that the winner was selected shortly after the pre-order phase using a random number generator, and that they've now received Sapphire 8 to play with. Lucky them. :)

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador

We shall know them by their work. (Should there be an evil laugh here? Kinda feels like an evil laugh moment)