Can not use the Demo to see if i like it to many stops

I am still trying the demo i spent a lot of time changing over the H.265 from my NX1 to Pro so i could edit it in Hitfilm.

Worked on this for a few hours and i went to export so i can see it in youtube and it says only a 30 second clip.. I have no extra monitor i am just using one PC screen so i can not even see it in any full sereen and can not export it to see it and now can export it to even see it on youtube. Adding color grading in a small window and sharpening i can not tell what it realy even looks like.

Any way of getting a better opened trial to test that i can use and playback on the full screen so i can see what i jusy made?

Thanks\

Mary Xmass...

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,278 Ambassador

The only limit to the demo is limited export of 30 seconds to YouTube, so the answer to your question is no. 

• DigitalEdDigitalEd Website User Posts: 8

I would guess you miss a lot of sales like mine i am going with a different program. I can not buy something i can not even test well first. I am going with Edius for now there demo lets you work and export out to see you work, I will look back at Hitfilm if i need the special effects at some point..

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff

Just to clarify, you can create projects that are any length in the demo, and can save them.  You can preview them, in full length, in the interface.  Using the proxy system, you can easily preview any length timeline at full antialiased resolution.  You can adjust the Viewer to whatever size you want, including undocking it rom the interface it you want to go full screen with it. You can also change the zoom level of the Viewer at any time, so switching to 100% zoom to see exactly what your sharpening or other effects are doing takes only a single click.

• emma24xiaemma24xia Website User Posts: 85

Why not transcode H.265 to Hitflim Pro supported video format before adding into it for editing?