Requests for Video Tutorials

RowbyRowby Website User Posts: 58 Just Starting Out

I thought I'd take the initiative for the "most desired" video tutorials for HF3.

My own preference is to see a Camera Mapping tutorial, which I understand is in the works.

If there are any other specific Hitfilm 3 tutorial requests, I suggest you add them to this list.  I think it would help the hard-at-work Hitfilm Team to know what we want to see the "most".

Thanks

Rowby

Comments

• StephansBilderweltStephansBilderwelt Website User Posts: 523

I would love to see more in 3D Objects and Mocha tracking. 

• MichaelJamesMichaelJames Website User Posts: 2,038 Enthusiast

I would like more 3d integration tutorials.  Instead of random  realistically visual for a car sitting in the footage... how about someone getting in the car, or driving the car... or the car driving up the street and we get just tips on making it realistic for the dynamic shot?

• rgbiirgbii Website User Posts: 965 Just Starting Out

@StephansBilderwelt - check the mocha site, they have a lot of tutorials on tracking with mocha.

• cowdarcowdar Website User Posts: 39

I was just hopping for more tutural on the new stuff in hitfilm 3.

There's only been one and that was 3 weeks ago I was hoping for 1 a week at least I remember when I first found HF a Year ago and spent weeks doing every tutorials just for the fun of it and now I long for some new tutorials released at a quicker pace ;)

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,242 Staff
    edited December 2014

Just so you know, cowdar, I long to be able to create more tutorials and release them more quickly, as well. It doesn't always work out that way, but rest assured we do have several in the works, and you should see something new quite soon.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions though, guyts, its good to hear what areas you would like to see represented.