My new project: "Bieffekterna" / "Bodyhackers" (Pics)

Long time, no see. Hope you're all doing well here, it's so exciting to follow the development of Hitfilm and to see what you're all up to. A lot of new faces here! Since about a year and a half ago I'm spending my time in Poland, studying Cinematography.

As it was a very long time since I posted here I thought I'd just share some images of what I'm currently working on: "Bieffekterna", a Swedish sci-fi feature film I worked as Cinematographer on earlier this summer. About three students of a university who start experimenting with Biohacking - with unexpected results. The film is currently in post-production with an expected release date in Swedish cinemas next spring. In a few weeks the first trailer premieres - I'll be sure to give you guys a sneek peak though... ;)

Anyway, without further ado, here are some pics from the film. It was shot on a Sony F5 in 4K Raw with Optika Elite Mk. II lenses :) A small crew and a pretty low-budget shoot, but a fun one! 

Looking forward to hear what you think :) Take care everyone!

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Bieffekterna

Comments

• Robin
    Robin Website User Posts: 1,671 Enthusiast

Wow - those do look amazing. Would love to see the film. Is some sort of online-release planned for later, or another way to get to see it outside swedish theaters?