New Hitfilm 4k Templates available from AA-VFX

Triem23
Triem23 Posts: 20,401 Power User

If you aren't familiar with the AA-VFX YouTube channel you've missed out on seeing some of the most stunning motion graphic and abstract background work ever created in Hitfilm.

And now hundreds of creations are available for sale as Hitfilm templates. AA-VFX uses Hitfilm Pro, so I'm not certain how many will work in Free/Creator/Express with add ons, but you should check them out.

Tagged:

Comments

• FilmSensei
    FilmSensei Posts: 3,208 Expert

I've got to say that they are super nice and really high quality, but they are also expensive. I look at each one and say, "how could I use this" and "would it be worth it to purchase it?" Unfortunately, the answer is usually "not in any of my projects" and no.

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Lord EarthPosts: 3,632 Ambassador

Funny you should post this link, my latest project is a throw back to those 90s Amiga demos I used to love. Very much in this style. I build my own effects all in Hitfilm, but his stuff has always looked amazing.

• AAVFX
    AAVFX Posts: 37 Just Starting Out*

Oh, thanks for the shoutout. πŸ˜ƒ

It's been 4 years in the making and it took me quite some time to come up with these.

The price imho is friendly for those who would like to learn more about HitFilm.

Many hours were put into them, some of them were successful on YouTube, as well.

You could use them as an original overlay for your edits- to add text, a Logo, Etc,

and the most important thing- tweak the colors and design as your client wants. πŸ™

I've found out that a good overlay is the key for any edit.

AA-vfx.