Hitfilm crashing when I press the space bar or play button.
I've been having a lot of issues with this, "bug" in hitfilm. I can do everything else except play the video without the whole software crashing. I recently had some trouble with my graphics card so I deleted and reinstalled my drivers which fixed all other issues, and I deleted and reinstalled Hitfilm.
Here are my specs:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU(s): MSI Evoke OC Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
- Operating System and version: Windows 10
- HitFilm version: 2022.3 (188.8.131.52)
- Total RAM: 16GB
- Model name: None I built this PC
- Every time I press, play/spacebar, it plays the video and then when I pause it again Hitfilm just crashes.
I also triple checked and all my drivers are up to date. Like mention above I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything and reset my computer a billion times. I really don't know what the issue is.
I would appreciate anyone's help on this! I use hitfilm a ton to edit my videos and I really need it in working order pretty urgently. Thank you for your time and help!