changing ISPs

MJSobol
MJSobol Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

I recently changed ISPS, resulting in a new email address for me.

I have the TRIAL version of this product, it is registered to my OLD email address.

How do I change it to be registered to my NEW email address?

Answers

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Lord EarthPosts: 3,633 Ambassador

Hi if by trail you mean free version then frankly I would just register again with your new email.

If however you need the same account, I suggest using the fxhome contact us support process on the main website.

Andy

• NormanPCN
    NormanPCN Posts: 4,385 Expert

You can change the email address associated with your FxHome account on the FxHome.com website. Once logged in, click to view your account settings. That is where you can change the email address and password for your account.

• MJSobol
    MJSobol Posts: 2 Just Starting Out
    Hi NormanPCN: I made the change on my account, installed the 2022.2 upgrade, rebooted my computer but when I run "Help -> About HitFilm" it shows: Version 2022.2 (19.1.2.0)
    Licensed to murraysobol ([email protected])
    Bell.net is my OLD ISP.
    \How do find where "murraysobol" is defined, maybe the problem is there??
  • NormanPCN
    NormanPCN Posts: 4,385 Expert

You may need to deactivate Hitfilm on the PC to fully remove the old account details from the installation. Then reactivate Hitfilm with the new account details.

If you cannot deactivate from within Hitfilm, options dialog, on the PC you can do that via the My account page on fxhome.com