How do I get rid of the watermark?

Fuwa
Fuwa Posts: 1

I keep getting the watermark for using effects that I need to upgrade for (I am using the free version), but none of the things I have used has the UPGRADE thing next to it. I have only used audio fade, blur and color difference key. The export option is on youtube 1080p and the licence says it is mine. I am using version 2022.1 (19.0.2.0). How do I fix this?

Answers

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Lord EarthPosts: 3,565 Ambassador

Do you have a list or screen shot you can share of the export panel and your effects that you are using. Maybe that will help give a clue.

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,219 Expert

@Fuwa I seem to recall reading here somewhere that the export limit watermark can be triggered by creating a composite shot, plane or image import with greater than 1920x1080 dimensions. You might see if any of these apply to your project, and adjust them and see if it helps.

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Lord EarthPosts: 3,565 Ambassador

Yes, currently your project settings must not be anything bigger than 1920x1080 HD and also any composite shots you have in your project. You can import larger media say 4k but you will have to say NO to adjusting the project or comp settings to match the media, then goto transform under the settings of the media on the timeline and select fit to size.

• CedricBonnier
    CedricBonnier Posts: 1,235 Staff

@Fuwa If you update to the latest version, HitFilm 2022.2 (v19.1), you should be able to export without a watermark.

We know a lot of people were having trouble with the watermark so we changed the way it is working to only restrict based on export size. You should be able to create a 4K comp or project and as long as you export using the YouTube 1080p there won't be any watermarks (assuming you are not using any watermarked effects).