some superman scenes i have been working on..

Comments

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Lord EarthPosts: 3,492 Ambassador

The first one is great, just needs a little fill light on the face to give it some life. The 2nd, I see what you where going for, but the scale of the figure and the movement just didn't work for me. Given the size of the clouds he would need to be going way faster to make it look right. Either that or scale him way down. Is motion blur on?

• iamkhanproductions
    iamkhanproductions Posts: 573 Enthusiast

Thanks @Andy001z , but the fill light wouldn't make much sense on the face as the sun is right behind him in a sunset.. So naturally he would be only silhouette .

Yeah the sonic boom scene still needs working on. Thanks, i'll try adding motion blurs also adding movement to clouds..

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Lord EarthPosts: 3,492 Ambassador

Totally get that point, but it is the old thing about what is try and what looks good. I expect to be able to see some detail in the character so my brain goes, hmmm looks funny. I am not talking a spot light just a very sutle light.

What do others think?

• Gelqone
    Gelqone PolandPosts: 144 Enthusiast
    edited September 4
    1. You are right Andy, I would definitely add some light, maybe a little bit of light around the edges or something like that.
    2. Sonic boom looks like "pre-alpha" stuff, it is not good right now, but i assume it is still in progress. I would do go in this direction: faster movement is key aspect in this take. I would make sonic boom as a 3d effect with particle simulator, and it shouldn't be sticket to character, particles generator should have movement instead. It should be fast and should take max 1-1.5 second, to get power feel. And one of most important aspect - if the take is shaky like we have here, then all objects should be linked to that movement.
  • iamkhanproductions
    iamkhanproductions Posts: 573 Enthusiast

Relax these are just drafts.. I even said the sonic boom needs working on

• KirstieT
    KirstieT Posts: 1,261 Staff

These are awesome!!