A tool for searching video references and inspiration

PeterBond
PeterBond Posts: 2 Just Starting Out*

Hey, guys!

I've been working in video production for over 15 years and I'm co-founder of the FANCYSHOT advertising agency. We are a small company, but we have achieved good results. Among the many awards we have several Cannes Lions. But that's not the point :)

My daily work consisted of the fact that I created a huge amount of presentations of ideas for clients. These docs contain hundreds of references that help the client better understand our advertising concept. And I thought about finding a tool that would help me quickly and efficiently find inspiration and perfect video references. As it turned out, no such tool existed.

I decided to make my own tool that would solve this problem. And so the refsee.com service born!

This is an AI-powered tool that helps in finding video clips. You can literally request: "two guys scene in western style" and the tool will find a huge number of scenes inside the videos for you.

I could go on and on about the cool features I created inside this product, but you can just give it a try.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, just write to me and I will add new features into the product.

Comments