My second month of Hitfilm and iMerge Pro was paid yesterday but it is not reflected in my softwareh

huwhitememes
huwhitememes Posts: 5 Just Starting Out*

Answers

• huwhitememes
    huwhitememes Posts: 5 Just Starting Out*

I can't access my pro features I payed for yesterday. Payment is made and reflected in my FXHome profile

I just want to create with the software I love and have payed for. August 15th - PAYED. Can anyone help me? I already uninstalled and reinstalled and no change or update. "Premium Support" says 2-3 days for a reply but that is putting a stop to my creative projects as of today.

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,192 Expert

@huwhitememes I know this may sound silly, but with activations on the old system of Hitfilm sometimes you had to completely shutdown your system and restart to see an effect. I am out of the loop these days and not at all sure if this could help but if you haven't done that since yesterday, it might be worth a shot.

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Lord EarthPosts: 3,492 Ambassador

@KirstieT looks like another possible use with subscription related issues.

• ndpproductions
    ndpproductions Posts: 42 Enthusiast

@huwhitememes I don't know if this is the same issue I've seen others having, but it might be worth deactivating and reactivating Hitfilm (within Hitfilm).

To do this go to the top of Hitfilm and select 'File' -> 'Options' -> 'Activation' then select deactivate program. Then sign back in with your FXhome account.

I hope this helps! 😀

• KimFrames
    KimFrames Posts: 37 Enthusiast

Could someone from Hitfilm team answer the question, if one paid for Hitfilm Pro this year before the subscription model release, are one supposed to have Pro access to 2022.1 or only 2021.3 ?

• triforcefx
    triforcefx United StatesPosts: 1,614 Moderator

@KimFrames You should have access to HitFilm 2022.1 with Perpetual Pro features. Install it here, then login with your Account that has your Pro licence.