Hitfilm issues and strange problems during editing a video

danielvoloshkevych14
danielvoloshkevych14 Posts: 5 Just Starting Out*

Hello folks,

I don't know where to post this, but I will do it here.

So, I have Hitfilm Express 15 I think, running on my Windows 10 PC. I get strange problems during editing, I can fix them by closing the software and re-open it. But doing this every 2-3 minutes its also annoying... :(

So, which problems?

When I am editing a video, and for example I am writing something with the text tool then sometimes when I press the arrow-keys to get to the beginning of the text, then hitfilm isn't doing anything. Or also when I am pressing the "point" keyboard key then Hitfilm is not typing the 'point' but instead its scrubbing forward in the video timeline... I don't know if this is a hardware issue or so, (I have a pretty old GPU [HD Readon 6900 I think] but 128GB of RAM. I needed to save up money on my rig (finacial problems).

I am working instead in 3D Softwares like Houdini which are require some more Ram space...)

but back to Hitfilm: I dont know if this issues are occuring due to my bad GPU or something else..

If someone of you had this problems before or had similar things then I would appreciate some help from this community.

Thanks in Advance

Daniel

Comments