Is it possible to have 2 distinct text sizes in a text area?

orkend
orkend Posts: 1 Just Starting Out
edited March 31 in General
Is it possible to have 2 distinct text sizes in a text area? I tried to make a video where I have a text box for a considerable amount of text (in different sizes). The problem is that the text style I'm using doesn't have a legitimate spread above it, so assuming I type one line, hit enter, and type another, the bottom of the text of the previous line contacts the top text of the following. No, I can't change the text styles, because I must suggest this one for what I'm doing. To combat this, I create blank lines in the text for part of the size, and that spreads the text accordingly. It also reviews the review! The main problem is that the moment I change it, the vague lines of text are resized to a similar size as the other text. So my question is: is it conceivable to have 2 lines of text with different text sizes in a text attached to Hitfilm Express?

TL:DR, Different text sizes in confined text look fine, but resize them to be uniform in the swapped document.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,511 Ambassador

Once you enter text you can hold the left mouse button and drag over individual sections of text to highlight it. Any highlighted section can have all its properties - font, size spacing, outlines, etc - adjusted independently.

Your links to Webcam chats were spam, unrelated to your question, and have been deleted. This is why you have a "warn" on your profile.