3D Camera shifts the Lightsword Hilt and Tip position
- I use a Lightsword Ultra (2-Point Auto) effect on a grade.
- The grade is 2D.
- The positions of the hilt and tip are each connected to a point.
- I determined the positions of the points with a tracker (tracking the position of a grip in a mans hand)
So far, everything works perfectly, the light sword is "attached" the mans hand, and moves in a correct position with the hand movement.
- Now I added a 3D camera, because there should be a 3D model in the scene too.
- As soon as the 3D camera is active, the light sword hilt and tip positions are SHIFTED. They are no longer at the correct position
- It looks like the 3D cam affects the hilt and tip position
- As long a the 3D cameras Transform properties are reset to its default values, there is NO SHIFT
- but as soon as the 3D Camera has some movement, the light sword hilt and tip positions are moved with the camera
- How can I detach the light sword positions from 3D camera movement?
- It makes no sense for me that this 2D effect is affected by a 3D camera, especially its position is tracked on a 2D media.
Many thanks for your support!