Serial Code

VICO
VICO Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

I bought Hitfilm Pro yesterday and i tired logging in with my login info but i keep getting a message to enter my serial code. I thought my serial code is linked to my account? How do i get my serial code to eneter since it's not working automatically? Thanks

Answers

• Ady
    Ady Staff Posts: 1,531 Staff

@VICO - The email address you have registered here for you forum account does have a HitFilm Express license associated with it. You need to make sure that you are a) using the correct version of HitFilm and b) using the correct details to log-in.

If you continue to have problems and have confirmed the above info is correct, then please contact support here.

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,244 Ambassador

You can check your own licenses, get your serial codes, manage your activations and find Installers at FXhome.com/account.

Your forum account and Hitfilm license are tied to email account used to create the forum account and download Hitfilm, so these should be the same.

Otherwise, FXhome Staff should be able to provide more assistance and Ady provided a link above.

• VICO
    VICO Posts: 2 Just Starting Out
    edited January 12
    Thanks Triem23. I did contact support and they created a ticket for my issue. They said my log in info is tied to my account. As at the time of writing this info , i tried my temporary password and was told it was wrong. i used my correct info and it asked of the serial code when i clicked on Activate now. I want to uninstall and reinstall to see if that might solve the problem.