Parts of video are low quality on export

zackarara
zackarara Posts: 2 Just Starting Out*

So, I've been having this problem for a while now. All of the original footage i export is in .AVI at 4K60FPS. Whenever I export a video, It becomes pixelated only for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal. It really ruins the video for me because I always want the best quality I can get.

This above is an example of the pixilation while the picture below is just a second prior.

In the viewport the clip should've ended up like this

These are my export settings,

I use very high export settings and I am ok with it being a huge file size.

Tagged:

Comments

• Stargazer54
    Stargazer54 Posts: 3,555 Ambassador

@zackarara Are you having this issue with the file playing back from your local drive or from being played back on YouTube?

Just in case you are seeing this on YouTube it could be the Settings (gear icon) in the lower right of the player window. Click that, go to Quality and if the checkbox is on Auto, the video will playback at a lower resolution until YouTube determines your endpoint playback can take more quality and then increases the bandwidth. Try setting the checkbox to 1080p to force it to start at 1080.

• zackarara
    zackarara Posts: 2 Just Starting Out*
    @Stargazer54 No, this is from my export before I upload it to YouTube, It's playing off my computer. I always check my videos before I upload them because I know that YouTube itself will compress my videos and I don't want them to look bad.
  • Fish
    Fish Posts: 1 Just Starting Out

I'm having the same problem. Must have something to do with the encoding of the export. Changing the variable bitrate to constant fixed it for me. However this is more a workaround than a fix...