Newbie !!!

DThompson55
DThompson55 Posts: 7 Just Starting Out*

Hi I'm Dan. I've been using Camtasia for many years. But today I needed image stabilization and while I've had a copy of HitFilm for months, thinking of leaning it someday, I guess today was the day. So, great product. Really intuitive. Great image stabilization. BUT... when I render it has a great big "Created with the demo version of ..." smack dab in the middle of the screen. So, the obvious question... how to I make this a not demo version of Hit Maker Express?

I imagine this has something to do with Activating, but the activation screen says it is already activated on my computer over the summer. Maybe that was a previous download?

Comments

• triforcefx
    triforcefx United StatesPosts: 1,480 Moderator

If your HitFilm window says ACTIVATE in the top right corner, you will need to reactivate the software by clicking that ACTIVATE button and logging into your account.

However, I believe your issue might be that the image stabilizer is actually a “pro” effect. If you go into the effects list, the image stabilization should have a green Add-on tag next to it. If that is the case, you will either need to purchase that effect, or stabilize in another way

• DThompson55
    DThompson55 Posts: 7 Just Starting Out*

It was indeed an activation thing. It's all good now. Thanks! It wasn't really image stabilization as much as it was just luminous point tracking. It came out great.