Working stable with too many tasks
I was recently required to purchase a better MAC pro with more ram to work on, as my current ram memory is running short for these very heavy works.
I was thinking of working on the same mac, as there would be a lot of expense for me to buy a new one, I ain't saying I am running short in money, I have enough to buy a new one myself, and even the studio is ready to pay the whole, but I think why to waste money if I can find a solution that can make my work take less ram.
So is there a way to make files less heavy, except proxy?
This question isn't necessary, I am ready to buy a new desktop if I have no solution to this problem.
Currently, I am running a MAC Pro with 256GB ram with 64GB GDDR6 vRAM on each of the two GPUs.
The studio wants to get:-
- 2.5GHz 28‑core Intel Xeon W processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.4GHz
- 768GB (12x64GB) of DDR4 ECC memory
- Two Radeon Pro W6800X Duo with 64GB of GDDR6 memory each
- 8TB SSD storage
- Stainless steel frame with feet
- Magic Mouse + Magic Trackpad
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
(copied the specs from the website that I will buy, because it will take me time to write)
thanks for any solution...