My "not scary" Halloween video.

indydoubleyou
indydoubleyou Website User Posts: 3 Just Starting Out*

I'm finally start getting the bugs out of this and everyone wants nightmares this year. Oh well. Not sure how to fix the transitions between clips, Maybe cut to a skeleton band? https://youtu.be/q9eBY0XltjQ Thanks for having a look!

Comments

• tddavis
    tddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 5,060 Moderator

@indydoubleyou Pretty well done. I think the abrupt cuts work pretty well for the most part. I know it is a real pain to try and seque between animation strings; been playing with that myself with little luck. A cutaway could work really well if you have the timing for it, or you might think about using misdirection by adding something like flash pots, lazer lights or such like at a concert or disco moving lights at those points that just dont mesh to draw the viewer eyes away a sec. Hope that might be of some use to you.

• indydoubleyou
    indydoubleyou Website User Posts: 3 Just Starting Out*

@tddavis Thanks so much for the input ^^ Giving it some thought with a fresh cup of coffee, in the old films, the camera often cuts to either the band, a close up of the actors' smiling faces or their feet when they dance. Probably stick with the first two as keeping their feet out of the floor is real tricky. Otherwise, I would have to keyframe transition animations by hand....not happening, lol.