Support Posting Requirements (Read Before Posting)
When seeking support for any issue, it is mandatory you provide the following information:
- Operating System and version
- HitFilm version
- Total RAM
- Model name (if prebuilt or a laptop - Dell, Alienware, HP, etc)
- Any relevant steps or events that led to the issue
If your issue involves anything graphical, you must also:
- Confirm drivers are up to date (see here for help)
- Provide screenshots, recordings or videos to demonstrate the issue.
If your issue involves footage or assets, please also provide the following information on any footage - you can get a full breakdown using MediaInfo:
- Origin (screen recording, downloaded, etc)
- Frame rate mode (constant or variable, retrieved from MediaInfo)
- Frame rate and dimensions
- Codec (h264, h265, etc)
Please provide as much helpful information in a neat orderly manner, as this will help support and users from understanding your issue and will more likely result in a helpful solution.
If you would like to contact our dedicated support team directly, you can do so by going to www.fxhome.com/ask.