I made a Car Advertisement

pranav_3x
pranav_3x Website User Posts: 19 Just Starting Out*

So, This is an ad kind of edit that I made using stock videos from pexels.com.

Hope you like it :)

Comments

• FilmSensei
    FilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,100 Ambassador

Great job @pranav_3x. Keep up the good work!

• philipwesson
    philipwesson Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 382 Staff
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,930 Ambassador
  • georgefilmltd
    georgefilmltd Website User Posts: 481 Enthusiast
  • Gelqone
    Gelqone Website User Posts: 89 Enthusiast
    edited September 29

Great that you try making a video, buuuuut, don't get me wrong, but it makes no sense at all. Why?

Man drawing headphones? Construction site? House plans? Waving on the Internet? Random takes totally with no connection to car subject. And next - random supercars, casual street and buggy with, again, no connection to eachother. There is no plot connecting them. If you wanted to show the subject "Get your car and achieve your goal", then you should find takes with people and show the path to achieving their individual, different goals, with common factor which is the car. To show that a car can help you get any goal. That would make sense.

Technically - takes way too long, this could be done in 1 minute max, music doesn't fit to video - there is no epic plot to fit the music, too many random/different transitions added where not needed.

Try watching some videos about filming on YT, make more videos, keep trying, don't give up and you will get better :) I keep my fingers crossed to be better next time! :)

Wish you all the best! :)