How do I fix this exporting artifact?
For some reason, my character seems to be a bit transparent at times, and you can see the background inside it for some frames (this transparency thing flickers), and this looks quite unprofessional if you ask me (I export at 4k and highest possible bitrate in hitfilm). I've tried exporting at 1080p, setting hitfilm's priority to real time in windows's taskbar, and checked if my character images were actually low opacity (they were not), and none of those things fixed the issue.
this is how it looks like (look inside the character's clothes):
and this is how it's supposed to look like, from a frame where the bug didn't happen:
just checked, and all my pc's drivers are up to date btw.
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
GPU: rx 550 (4 gbs vram)
RAM: 8 gb ddr4 3000 mhz (one stick)
MB: Asus B450 Gaming Br
PSU: 450w Corsair psu
Storage: 500 gb ssd + 2.36 tb spread across 3 hdds
OS: Windows 10 (latest version)
Hitfilm Version: 2021.1, or 16.1 (latest version as of me typing this out)