OpenCL Error with Intel HD Graphics Version 9.17.10.4459

System
System Posts: 25 Moderator
edited August 26 in HitFilm

Comments

• goldenstar2
    goldenstar2 Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

I cannot complete the installation of Hitfilm because Open CL.dll error keeps popping up. My computer has an Intel (R) HD Graphics Version 9.17.10.4459 card, is that compatible with the program?

• tddavis
    tddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 5,055 Moderator
    edited August 26

@goldenstar2 You will notice I split your comment off into a new question because a thread that hasnt been active since 2016 is very likely to be missed by those here you have knowledge to help. I also moved it to the support forum. Hope this is okay.

• Stargazer54
    Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,321 Ambassador
    edited August 28

@goldenstar2 The Open CL.dll error is related to your GPU. Make sure your drivers are updated from the manufacturer and not Microsoft updates. M$ has a nasty habit of downgrading your GPU. Also read the FAQ here: https://fxhome.com/faqs/view/87

• goldenstar2
    goldenstar2 Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out
    Thank you for your advice, greatly appreciated! I have updated my drivers to the latest version using the link you kindly provided but unfortunately I still have the .dll problem, guess my computer is too old to install the program.
    Regards