Where are tutorials for hitfilm pro ?

jaikez
jaikez Website User Posts: 25 Just Starting Out*
edited August 27 in General

checking on google and youtube there are tons and tons and tons of videos for hitfilm express but hardly any for hitfilm pro .. ? I havent used hitfilm much since 2017 and there were lots of videos back then for hitfilm pro but they seem to be gone.. So far i have barely found even 3 tutorials for hitfilm pro on youtube. I am not interested in looking at tutorials for hitfilm express obviously .

Comments

• FilmSensei
    FilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,067 Ambassador

@jaikez After 2017, FXhome changed the relationship between Express and Pro. Today, there are a handful of Pro Only features. Most Pro Effects can be purchased as an add-on in Express. As a result, HitFilm Pro only tutorials are somewhat rare now, because most of the time what you can do in HitFilm can be done in HitFilm Express, either the free version or with a purchase of an add-on. Obviously, all HitFilm Express tutorials automatically apply to HitFilm Pro. Most HitFilm Pro only tutorials today center around 3D Tracking (The Foundry Camera Tracker), Behaviors, Animations, Chromatic Aberration, etc... all Pro Only Effects. For a full comparison of Pro vs, Express, take a look at this page...

• jaikez

i purchased the hitfilm pro version so actually i dont need to compare versions as i already did that , which is why i puruchased the pro version

• jaikez

but i am sad to hear this about the tutorial situation , as i assume less people are using the program now . so no need to create so many tutorials , i get it, thanks sir

• FilmSensei
    FilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,067 Ambassador

@jaikez Feel free to take a look at my playlist of Pro Tutorials...

These are tutorials specifically for the Pro Versions of HitFilm, however, some of these tutorials can be done in HitFilm Express with purchased Add-Ons.

• DataDesign
    DataDesign Website User Posts: 552 Enthusiast

@jaikez the link given by @FilmSensei contains 78 videos. This should be enough to get you going. Sometimes all it takes is to ask and you shall receive.!