Exporting black screen with audio

DanielRold
DanielRold Website User Posts: 6 Just Starting Out*
:o Why?

I have done nothing different. When it is exporting the screen also shows black.

Answers

• DanielRold
    Now every export is black screen. Can you tell me why?
  • DanielRold

Did I do a preset to audio? No did you? Who did the preset to audio? I didn't. I don't even know how to do a preset to audio. But there is a preset to audio. ANYONE?

• DanielRold

What if we don't want a preset? Why is only presets I don't want the only option. I never chose a preset. I just want regular ass video.

How do I do regular ass video that works for Youtube and whatever else.

Does anyone know the regular ass video preset?

• tddavis
    tddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 5,055 Moderator

@DanielRold The Export Presets are accessed by clicking on the second field of the project in the Export Queue. You can select from a list of Presets here. Once the Export queue is open you can click on the Presets tab to the right of the Queue tab seen here in the screenshot. Generally the Youtube 1080- or Vimeo 1080 are the standard presets for most uses, but by right clicking on a Preset you can "edit" (If you don't give a new name it will overwrite so be mindful there) The video link shows a quick way of editing that can result in not getting video but audio only.

Hope this helps you out. If not let us know and we'll try and suggest something else.