How do you make export now go to a specific folder?

Dimipapa
Dimipapa Website User Posts: 386 Enthusiast

Nothing more to say really.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,824 Ambassador
    edited August 5

In the Export Panel - "Queue" tab, not "Presets" - clicking the "OUTPUT" column (between Progress and Elapsed) lets you select an output folder (and a file name for video/audio exports). This will remain the default Export folder until changed in a future Export.

Also, in the File>Options menu, in the "Export" tab you can set a default Export folder.

• Dimipapa

Hmm maybe it's a bug then.

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,824 Ambassador

What's going on?

*Checks version*

Yeah, I'm running 16.1 on this computer. What version are you on? My current output folder (according to both the Export Queue and Options Menu) is a new folder I created for an Export two days ago.

• Dimipapa

16.0 it seems to randomly go to another folder, not a big deal.

• Qwertzuiopü20
    Qwertzuiopü20 Website User Posts: 38 Just Starting Out*

@Dimipapa If you are In your project and hover your mouse over the export button there is also an option called ,,Export to" or Export to folder" if you click on that you are able to set the folder for just that project. It could save you some time👍