BUG, in the new Imerge update

Proteas
Proteas Website User Posts: 39 Just Starting Out*
edited August 3 in Imerge

I installed the new update and since then, i experienced 3/3 times the sudden "shutdown" of Imerge. I can't remember what i did, but i did not many things (just wanted to see the new menu/effects) and the photos were 1-2 small JPG. I can't remember the specific bug in any previous version.

Comments

• TheBenNorris
    TheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,009 Staff

@Proteas sorry to hear you're having difficulties with the new update.

Did the crash always occur when you had the new effects menu open? If so, was it every time you opened it?

It may be worthwhile contacting our support team directly as they can direct you to gathering a crash report so we can look into and get to the bottom of this! ( I will also move this thread to the correct part of the forum )

• Proteas
    Proteas Website User Posts: 39 Just Starting Out*

Ill check it in the following days, as i am on vacations now. I also need to see how my desktop compi will behave.

• TheBenNorris
    TheBenNorris Staff Administrator, Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,009 Staff

@Proteas enjoy your holiday, when you return feel free to just tag me (@TheBenNorris) to make sure I see it!