Virtual Insanity Creates Music Video With HitFilm Express

FXhomer59494
FXhomer59494 Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out

Being an older musician (but young at heart) I was looking to satisfy my creativity without having to tour and play live. I found it with HitFilm Express! I got the band back together virtually and we recorded and filmed this cover of a popular rock song. I continue to hone my video editing skills and learn new things about HitFilm Express. I love it!

Tagged:

Comments

• Stargazer54
    Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,331 Ambassador

@FXHomer59494 Coolish! Hey us old guys need to stick together. :)

Glad you found a way to cut your tracks together. Nice mix. So.... question... did everybody shoot themselves listening to the other performers playback? Wonder how you kept everything in sync?

Beyond that I would suggest getting someone to run camera and get more angles. All good, but all the shots are pretty static. Still, I love seeing the guitarist in what appears to be his living room rockin out.

• FXhomer59494
    FXhomer59494 Website User Posts: 2 Just Starting Out
    Thanks! All good points. I create a backing track and send it to all the band members to record to and then mix in Reaper. Each person takes their own shots as they are all over the Country. More angles is a great idea.